2010-11-03

My Dream

Gnomic “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” By Henry David Thoreau.

     I  believe  everyone has dreams. Whether they be to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things, or become a star basketball player and be the highest paid player in the league .Furthermore, Some people want to be rich, dreaming of becoming millionaires overnight. Others want to be famous, dreaming of suddenly jumping to great fame .People dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else.  And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. College is my first step to achieve my dream.

     Recovered memory, i remember when I was a young  girl, on my every  birthday, if have people  asked me,“What  are your dream ?”I answered proudly,“I want to be a female enterpriser and then i can uses many money to help that people and develop community !”On hearing this, Some people was very surprise and said to me, "You are so brave, I hope you can achieve your great dream. " But also some people will ridicule my dream is impossible occur in my life . However, i insist on my believe that dream will become true. 

 
       However, I knew very well that I could not succeed without  painstaking efforts. So I studied hard in the high school and college in order to attain my goal.
     
   After graduating from high school , I study at Southern College. Although I was very busy with  school work, I never gave up my dream. I read a lot of business books to get more  commercial  knowledge. I made experiments to practise and apply what I had learnt from the books. Sometimes, I was so deeply indulged in my research that I forgot my meals and time.
      
    To attain my goal, I  also must make a point of training my body and mind. This is a highly competitive society in which everyone is eager to come out on top. That is not only a competition of physical strength and mental power, but a marathon of patience, faith, and perseverance. Life is not all roses, but with what I am being equipped with by the good teachers in this elite school, I surely deserve a promising prospect. I am very happy.The ladder of becoming a enterpriser is  still far ahead, but I have climbed the first rung  anyway.


By Jeffeny 

No comments: